The lab has the following open positions. Please send CV or inquiries to Dr. Zhongming Liu (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The lab has a joint postdoctoral position in collaboration with Dr. David Brang in Psychology. The postdoctoral fellow will work on integrating human electrocorticograms (ECoG), functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI), and deep neural network modeling to study the computational and neural mechanism of perception. See the detail description is here. To apply, access the U-M Job portal through this link.
- The lab has two openings for postdoctoral associates to join a collaborative project for using magnetic resonance imaging to study brain-gut interactions. The project involves using MRI to image the brain and the gut and evaluate their interactions across behavioral and digestive states. It also aims to develop techniques and discover mechanisms for modulating gastric physiology or brain activity through peripheral nerve stimulation.
Graduate Student Research Assistants
The lab has openings for graduate students in each of the following areas.
- Position 1: Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Position 2: Brain-Inspired Deep Learning
- Position 3: Neuromodulation of Gut-Brain Interactions