The lab has the following open positions. Please send CV or inquiries to Dr. Zhongming Liu (email@example.com).
- The lab has a joint postdoctoral position in collaboration with Dr. David Brang in Psychology. The postdoctoral fellow will work on integrating human electrocorticograms (ECoG), functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI), and deep neural network modeling to study the computational and neural mechanism of perception. See the detail description here. To apply, access the U-M Job portal through this link.
- The lab has a joint postdoctoral position in collaboration with Dr. Doug Noll in BME and fMRI Lab. The postdoctoral fellow will develop MRI acquisition and analysis methods to study brain-gut interactions in animals and humans. See the detail description here. To apply, access the U-M portal through this link.
- The lab has two joint postdoctoral positions in collaboration with Dr. Jiande Chen in Michigan Medicine and Dr. Nanyin Zhang at Penn State University. The postdoctoral fellows will use animal MRI, electrophysiology, stimulation, neural tracing to study the functional neural circuits of gastric interoception.
Graduate Student Research Assistants
The lab has openings for graduate students in each of the following areas.
- Position 1: Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Position 2: Brain-Inspired Deep Learning
- Position 3: Neuromodulation of Gut-Brain Interactions